|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client in Mississauga is seeking a professional and energetic Collections Specialist to join their team. This is a great long term opportunity. The successful candidate will have excellent Customer Service and Collections experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships with law firms through efficient collection management and communication.
- Follow up on the collections of all outstanding balances and address any escalations.
- Liaise with appropriate internal and external business contacts to resolve billing and payment issues.
- Perform the accounts receivable processes including:
- Payment application of cash, cheque, credit card or electronic payments to the appropriate customer accounts within the Accounts Receivable module on a daily basis.
- Prepare the aged receivable balances report for distribution to the operations team.
- Assist Senior Accounts Receivable and Billing Administrator in enhancing collection processes.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years experience in AR/Collections
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, self starter, detail oriented
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks