Medical Screener Downtown Toronto
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 7, 2022|
We are seeking anyone who is looking to be part of something exciting! Our client is hiring multiple Medical Screeners to support their clinics, which are open seven days a week, from 6:45am to 3:45pm. We are looking for candidates who have flexible availability, great customer service skills and who are tech savvy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous responses to clients
- Relay vaccination rollout information as required
- Answer incoming calls as soon as possible
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have a flexible work schedule (the clinic is open seven days a week, the shift times are 6:45am - 2:45pm)
- Be available to work onsite in downtown Toronto
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Previous customer service experience
Apply now for an amazing opportunity!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.