Account Receivable and Billing Administrator
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 7, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a Account Receivable and Billing Administrator to join our client's team.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be flexible to work in their Mississauga office.
4 weeks of training will be onsite, once training is completely it could move towards a hybrid setting. This position is a 1 year contract with the opportunity to go longer/perm paying $18.30 per hour ($38,000 annually).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monthly billing reconciliation process for the below:
- Prepare and enter all journal entries relating to billing and receivables into Great Plains general ledger.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable sub ledger to General Ledger
- Liaise with appropriate internal and external business contacts to resolve billing and payment issues.
- Payment application of cash, cheque, credit card or electronic payments to the appropriate customer accounts within the Accounts Receivable module on a daily basis
- Prepare the aged receivable balances report for distribution to the operations team
- Follow up on the collection of all outstanding balances and address any escalations
- Assist Senior Accounts Receivable and Billing Administrator in preparing the balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting as required
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years of AR and billing experience
- Accounting diploma or related field is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of A/R processes, office admin and general bookkeeping
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in using Excel
- Experience with Great Plains is an asset
If you are qualified and interested, please apply below. #glassdoor
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks