Bilingual Customer Service Representative Remote - French Bilingual
|Health Care & Science||Customer Service|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client is currently hiring Bilingual Mobilization Coordinators (Customer Service Coordinators) to join their team! This role is remote and you have the ability to work from any province. Must be flexible to work Monday - Sunday / 8am-8pm, $20.60-$22.66/hr.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide the beginning to end direct service for scheduling and deployment of personnel to responses, including ensuring files are updated, travel arrangements are made, and effective information exchange between the mobilization team, the volunteers and the field
- Obtain, update and validate personnel availability information through survey data, email or by telephone and identify personnel with the appropriate profile and availability to meet scheduling needs
- Ensures accurate and complete tracking of information and data to meet health, safety and reporting requirements
- Report on assigned workforce plan priorities, achievements and outstanding gaps
- Timely forecasting and communication of challenges in meeting priorities and escalation to the Mobilization Supervisor
- Review, contribute to and enforce use of mobilization procedures, tools and systems
- Contributes to work practices to ensure focus, efficiency, excellent customer service, and wellbeing of team members. Provide mentorship and training for new mobilization team members as assigned
- Addresses assigned work priorities, resolves issues as needed, and escalates to the Mobilization Supervisor as required
Qualifications and Experience
- What we are looking for:
- Relevant education and experience such as a College diploma in a related discipline (Human Resource, Volunteer Resources, business, administration, contact centre support) and/or 1-2 years of client service experience, preferably in a recruitment or contact centre environment
- Strong customer service orientation with experience providing client service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Experience working with volunteers an asset
- Superior time management skills, diligence in executing on process and personal organization skills.
- Strong administrative skills, computer literacy and experience working with systems and spreadsheets is required.
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills to work collaboratively and manage productive internal and external relationships.
- Experience working in a remote team environment an asset.
- Bilingual (speaking, reading and writing) in English and in French is necessary.
- Working conditions:
- The position is remote - working from home.
- Ability to be on-call, work shifts, non-traditional and longer hours often on short notice.
- Travel may be required, including deployment to difficult/restricted locations.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Contract 5 months+