Hearings Administrator Remote
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 7, 2022|
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role? Are you a person with a strong attention to detail and ability to handle faced paced and time sensitive work environments?
Our client in the Health Care industry is looking for an Administrator to support their team. This is a fast-paced and detail oriented role for one of our most prestigious clients! The position is currently remote, but the candidate must be able to go on-site if the work requires it. It is located in downtown Toronto.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sets up virtual meetings and hearings using videoconferencing platforms
- Schedules pre-hearing meetings, motions and other meetings (both in person and virtual) and arranges all essential aspects of the meetings (materials, meeting information, timelines, security, etc).
- Updates databases with information related to the hearings and cases
- Prepares budgets and reports
- Reconciliation of vendor payments
- Provides any additional administrative support as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years of Administrative experience
- Strong computer literacy skills (Zoom, Teams, YouTube, Microsoft Office)
- Previous experience supporting Committees or a Board of Directors
- Ability to manage multiple demands with professionalism and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the Health Care industry considered an asset
- Previous experience in the Legal field considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.