Senior AML Investigator - 1-Year Contract
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
Our financial services client is looking to add a Senior AML Investigator to their compliance team on a 1-year contract.
This position is responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating money laundering and terrorist financing risk related activities. With a deep understanding of money laundering regulations, methods, and trends, the successful candidate will bring an analytical and compliance-oriented mindset to this team.
Along with a competitive salary, this 1-year contract also includes 3 weeks' vacation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed investigations into instances of suspected AML and fraud-related risks.
- Prepare case files and maintain investigation records.
- Prepare recommendations for management on changes to operating practices.
- Monitor AML/fraud trends from findings and outside sources to design mitigation strategies.
- Assist with periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive and progressive experience in residential mortgage industry (ideally 5-7 years)
- Strong knowledge of AML and ATF compliance
- Experience with compliance and fraud investigations
- Understanding of mortgage and deposit products
- Familiar with independent broker distribution channels
- AML designation or certification (ACAMS, CAMLI, ACFCS), Certified Fraud Examiner, or accounting designation
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks