Quality Assurance (AML) Analyst - 6-month Contract
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, January 7, 2022|
Our financial services client is looking to add a Quality Assurance (AML) Analyst to their compliance team on a 6-month contract.
This position is responsible for identifying, escalating, and mitigating money laundering and terrorist financing risk related activities. The successful candidate will conduct in-depth analyses to identify emerging patterns and trends with the bank's operating and business environment.
Along with a competitive salary, this 6-month contract includes the possibility of extension to 1 year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and risk assessments of business practices and procedures.
- Review client files to verify compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare quality assurance reviews and reports.
- Escalate real or potential matters of non-compliance.
- Develop intelligence on money laundering and fraud trends from internal findings and external sources.
- Assist with development and training of AML compliance policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years' experience in underwriting, mortgage fraud, or AML in the residential mortgage industry.
- Strong experience in AML compliance
- Understanding of B20, AML, and KYC
- AML certification
Apply today or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks