Bilingual Project Manager ICI Construction
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client, located in Gatineau, is seeking to add a Bilingual Project Manager to their team. The successful candidate will assist with ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget, as well as participate in project meetings and site visits. Must have min 3-5 years of experience within ICI construction and a team-oriented attitude! Great corporate culture, competitive salary. If this sounds like you, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare project schedules and deadlines
- Create, maintain, and follow up on project reports
- Assist with the selection of subcontractors
- Help out at site meetings and visit sites
- Complete tasks for change orders and budget updates
- Ad hoc duties as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- Bilingual (English and French) is a MUST
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing commercial construction projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, i.e. Projects, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks