|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 5, 2022|
Our client in the private sector is seeking an outgoing and professional receptionist to join their office location in Mississauga (Meadowvale and 401 area).
This is an onsite position that requires the successful candidate to work Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm EST. This is a contract position until the end of February 2022 to start with the possibility of extensions. The pay rate for this position is $18.00/hour
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer and respond to all incoming phone calls and emails from external clients and stakeholders
- Coordinate and greet couriers, monitor and order inventory
- Liaise with various levels of staff in a professional and courteous manner
- Schedule meetings as required
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a self-starter
- Previous experience in Reception/Customer Service is required
- Experience with accounting, invoices is considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.