Bilingual Administrative Coordinator French and English - Work From Home!
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 80%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Wednesday, January 5, 2022|
Our client in the Finance and Real Estate industry is seeking a bilingual (French and English) individual to join their team to help with the re opening of their offices throughout 2022. This is a work from home ,temporary, full time contract position. This position could possibly ask you to go in office the odd time as time goes one. It is from January 17th, 2022 - June 17th, 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Director, Real Estate Delivery, and supporting a Project Manager, you will be responsible for a workstream to engage with landlords across Canada to collect data, track, and report on the status of HVAC upgrades and measures undertaken to improve air quality re Covid mitigation and their approach to vaccination requirements.
- Engage with identified landlords and identified facilities contacts using a templated communication.
- Responding to or facilitating responses to questions or inquiries raised by the landlords or facilities contacts
- Tracking landlord response status and following up where required
- Tracking overall status and specific data points around vaccination requirements, HVAC and air quality improvements undertaken by the landlords
- Prepare summary reports
Qualifications and Experience
- A bilingual (fluent in both English and French) candidate is required
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, some experience in project coordination, facilities or construction management and proven tracking and reporting skills
- The ideal candidate would preferably have experience involving multiple departments, vendors, external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
This position is $27/hr. Apply Now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.