|6 months +|
|Federal Government||Administration & Clerical|
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 5, 2022|
Seeking a Bilingual Executive Assistant for our Federal Government client. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. Full time hours Monday to Friday. Mostly work from home but might be required to work on site 2-3 times per month.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings in MS Teams
- Manage a busy Director's calendar
- Liaise with internal and high profile external parties in a professional manner
- Input data into Excel spreadsheets
- Schedule and determine travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Processing travel and expense reports monthly
- Screening all incoming telephone calls when required.
- Transferring and responding to all incoming mail, email and telephone calls.
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and data entry when required.
- Distribution of mail arrivals.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Ideally some previous experience working with in the Federal Government or Crown Corporation
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office Suite programs.
- Previous experience with SharePoint, MS Teams, and/or GCDocs would be ideal
- Bilingual BBB
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.