Administrative Assistant - Work from Home
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
Our client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a 12 month contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Administration Team by providing services to various teams in the organization.
- Produce materials responsibly and accurately; manage calendars and complete critical tasks assigned by senior management and teams accurately, often on tight deadlines.
- Develop and maintain effective communication networks and working relationships internally, as well as with key external stakeholders; facilitate the exchange of information.
- Organize and coordinate daily and monthly meetings.
- Draft routine correspondence; preparing reports and presentations, track and control working documents; and provide specialist word processing including preparation of material using Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Manage the travel requirements by conducting research, arranging for accommodations & transportation, while maintaining files and tracking expenses.
- Act as an intermediary to ensure that information and materials are coordinated and circulated to the appropriate parties.
- Provide vacation/absence support across Admin Team.
- Provide Reception support coverage as required.
- Follow standardized practices and/or general work instructions and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have experience with the MS office
- Must be self-motived, hardworking and able to work in a fast paced environment
- High organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on more than one project at any given time;.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer focus providing effective, friendly, professional and efficient service;
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.