|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Transportation & Logistics||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
Our client in the Montreal (Longueuil) area is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team.
This opportunity is a permanent/direct hire working on site. This role will be supporting a facility of over 60 employees.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage full cycle recruitment from; posting ads, sourcing, screening, interviewing, job offers etc.
- Contact passive candidates and build a talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System
- Become an expert in external recruitment sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Monster and more
- Complete a high volume of calls to qualified candidates
- Hold a high volume of interviews in person or via Skype
- Schedule interviews on behalf of colleagues
- Craft and send recruitment e-mails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine skill sets that are in demand and need to be sourced
- Filing of documents is required
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 Years of recruitment experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in a role that required a high volume of activity
- Effective time management abilities
- Comfortable with clerical duties such as filing
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks