Product Manager (Digital health care)
|Permanent||Up to: $115,000.00|
|Information Technology||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
Our digital consulting industry client is looking for a Product Manager (Manager of Business Analysis) to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
As a Manager, you will be specializing in performing research and analysis to devise strategies for optimal business operations and services, ensuring efficiency and increased productivity.
Salary: $104-115K per annum
Location: Toronto downtown - This position is temporarily 100% remote with the goal to transition to hybrid model (2-3 days a week on-site).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with Strategy, Client Services and Project Management to determine the approach, deliverables and estimated effort necessary for the near and long-term product ownership and related business analysis activities.
- Provide a detailed assessment of the client’s business situation including objectives, goals, product enablement gaps and opportunities.
- Working between the business stakeholders, and the developers of the solution, from strategic inception to delivery, you will champion and translate the intended solution or product vision to actionable tasks and specifications.
- Planning digital transformation roadmaps that will mature and grow the digital and marketing abilities of organizations.
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises etc.
- Work within an agile environment, leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for Agile projects, including translating requirements into specifications in the form of Epics and Stories.
- Provide professional client-facing documentation with excellence in version control.
- Facilitate communications between a wide range of individuals – strategy / creative / business / technical with various levels and departments within the customer’s organization - executives / IT / marketing / customer service
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent in client service skills and experience
- Leading the charge for excellent user experience design on the project team.
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest trends in technology and new media and continuously improving domain knowledge through professional development and skills training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in product management and/or business analysis
- Strong leadership skills with attention to clear, concise communication.
- Healthcare industry experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a great asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.