IT Support / Help Desk Administrator
|Financial Services & Insurance||Network and Systems Infrastructure|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, January 10, 2022|
Our Provincial Government client is looking for an Infrastructure Platform Administrator to join their team on a temporary 12-month full time position.
In this position, the primary focus will be on managing and updating SharePoint farms across all portals. You will also have a chance to use your skills in the areas of scripting and automation as well as change and incident management.
Salary: $66-72K per annum + 19.2%
Roles and Responsibilities
- As an Infrastructure Platform Admin II you will work under Senior Technical Specialist’s guidance and supervision and will be responsible for:
- Operational support and administration of the corporate SharePoint platforms
- Performing platform updates
- Scripting and automating the updates and operational tasks
- Troubleshooting issues
- Planning, coordinating, and implementing changes and operational requests
- Working with Microsoft and McAfee Technical Support
- Maintaining Splunk dashboards used for Portal Platforms
Qualifications and Experience
- Familiarity with Windows server (2016 and later), DBMS (SQL Server) and network technologies (Load Balancing, DNS)
- Scripting in PowerShell
- Hands-on experience in performing updates of Microsoft-based server applications
- Familiarity with SharePoint on-prem and SharePoint Online is highly desirable
- Operational application support on Windows platform
- Experience performing production support including incident, problem and change management
- Ability to plan, prioritize and complete multiple concurrent tasks in an environment of changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Contract - 6 Months