Office Manager - REMOTE
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $65,000.00|
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, December 30, 2021|
Our client, a rapidly growing private practice within the Mental Health space, is seeking an Office Manager for a full time permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within dynamic and fast paced work environment where you will be engaged in office and administrative responsibilities! This role is 100% remote but will require visiting the office occasionally (Downtown Toronto).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate all office operations and ensure they run smoothly
- Be the first and main point of contact for all inquiries and concerns from clients, therapists, administrative staff, and third party individuals/organizations (e.g. insurance, media, lawyers, etc.)
- Work in partnership with the Clinic Director to run the clinic
- Provide administrative support to clinical therapists
- Oversee intakes, new bookings and waitlist
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all clinic operations
- Demonstrating strong problem-solving skills by offering input, feedback, and recommendations to improve processes, quality, and operations
- Develop, write and oversee the implementation of policies and procedures
- Financial activities that include tracking accounts payables and accounts receivables, analyzing monthly finances
- Assist with screening and hiring new staff
- Onboarding/offboarding new staff
- Complete various administrative tasks (i.e., communicating with referring sources, filing, faxing documents, communicating with insurance companies etc.)
- Maintain and handle personal health information with care and in accordance with provincial regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a managerial role; ideally in a health clinic
- Ability to work both virtually and in-person (be able to visit the downtown Toronto office on one day’s notice).
- Experience creating and implementing administrative and operational policies and protocols
- Experience managing individuals and teams
- High proficiency with technology and troubleshooting
- Ability to work well both in both a team environment and independently
- Experience with Financial accounting and the use of Quickbooks and Janeapp are assets but not required
Apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.