Procurement Consultant - Ongoing Opportunities
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, December 30, 2021|
Our Government clients are in need of procurement officers to support surges in demand and ongoing needs. Joining the Altis Recruitment talent pool as a qualified procurement professional gives you access to exclusive government contract opportunities that are not published publicly.
The following are typical duties and qualifications required by our clients:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with an established team of Procurement and Contracting professionals, as a consultant, some of the following will be tasked to assist our Government organization:
- Prepare contractual documentations
- Coordinate and work with clients to ensure their RFPs, tenders and/or Statement of Works (SOW) will follow contracting regulations
- Review internal and business training materials, consult to technical authority and stakeholders to facilitate any issues and arrive at resolutions
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in English
- 3+ years experience in similar Procurement or Contracts administration
- Experience within the public sector
- Flexibility to work Remote and/or Onsite with the government organization as needed
- Familiarity with high value multi-million dollar budgets, scope, risk and/or priority projects
- Familiarity issuing contracts in any of these areas procurement: Construction, IT, Architecture, Engineering, or Informatics
Apply now or email your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks