Program Assistant Part-time
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, December 31, 2021|
Are you looking for a part-time position working in a rewarding Industry? Our client in the Non-Profit sector is looking for a Program Assistant to support their team 3 days a week.
This is a hybrid position with the on-site portion of the role located near Steeles Ave W and Hurontario St. in Brampton.
Please review the details below
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing and planning training sessions and workshops
- Preparing and managing the logistics for workshops
- Maintaining social media pages and marketing materials
- Supporting with basic accounting duties
- Provide administrative support as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Secondary degree/diploma
- Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Strong computer literacy skills, in social media and Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in a Non-Profit environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.