Manager IS Solutions Services
|Financial Services & Insurance||IT Leadership and Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
As a Manager IS Solutions Services for Digital Solutions, you will have the opportunity to work on solving current business problems for internal users, business partners, suppliers, and customers. Primarily, you’re focused on leading application development teams to deliver technology solutions across the enterprise through the design, build, implementation and operational support to ensure alignment with the clients digital strategies and priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage development teams to ensure projects, software releases, feature upgrades, and maintenance fixes are delivered on time;
- Accountable for the designing and implementing end-to-end application solutions;
- Provide technical direction and decisions to application development team;
- Manage multiple development teams focused on rapid delivery releases to drive continuous improvement and operational efficiency for business stakeholders;
- Contribute to and execute the digital capabilities roadmap and architecture, aligning with the customer journey;
- Establish trusted and collaborative relationships with business and IT stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of new solutions meet the quality and value expectations;
- Be aware of industry trends and emerging technologies being leveraged by insurance companies;
- Knowledge and understanding of design thinking, lean, or operational excellence methodology is an asset.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience designing and implementing application solutions in an enterprise environment (3-5 years);
- Experience with developing digital channel capabilities like web and mobile applications, chat, and SMS (3+ years);
- Provide leadership and guidance, mentoring and coaching team members to build a high performing teams;
- Strong written and verbal communications presenting to all levels of the organization including executive leadership;
- Strong facilitation skill and ability to navigate complex business situations, balancing priority and organizational value;
- Knowledge of best practices and experience using industry tools for coding standards, code review, code management, and build and deployment processes;
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals like object-oriented design, functional programming, data structures, and algorithms; and
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field from a recognized post secondary institution.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
One to two weeks