|Health Care & Science||Other|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our health information client is looking for an SAS Admin to join their team. The role will be PERMANENT. The role will be remote.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate coding best-practices to SAS users through effective mentoring and knowledge transfer strategies
- Perform SAS code reviews for users as requested
- Support Security Management System (ISMS) through the implementation, management and/or monitoring of required Information Security controls.
- Participates in key ISMS processes as required, including but not limited to Risk Management, Audit and Assessment, Monitoring and Reporting and Patch & Vulnerability Management.
- Lead the resolution of SAS-related technical issues. Includes working directly with SAS Technical Support and internal IT resources in the resolution of said issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with a SAS environment using the following SAS products or solutions:
- SAS Display Manager (Base SAS)
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Studio
- SAS Management Console
- SAS BI Web Services
- SAS Stored Process
- SAS Data Management Studio
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS Visual Analytics
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Administrator in a SAS server environment or as a senior SAS developer
- Solid SAS programming (BASE, Graph) and administration skills. Solid conceptual and architectural understanding of SAS Access, Integration Technology, Metadata server, Enterprise Guide and Enterprise Miner would be preferable.
- Experience with SAS 9.4 in a multi-tier Windows environment (installation and configuration)
- Advanced SAS-related technical problem solving and planning skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with Oracle 11g.
- Knowledge of analytical and statistical methods and techniques is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of Powershell, R and Python as assets
- Experience in data warehousing and decision support systems development is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks