Performance Measurement Consultant (contract)
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Monday, December 27, 2021|
Our client in the federal government is seeking a Performance Measurement Consultant with a strong background in Evaluations. The client's group is responsible for results and evaluations to measure progress towards achieved and ongoing initiatives so they can provide updates on a monthly basis to senior leadership. This consultant must have a strong understanding of how to identify and establish performance indicators, initiatives and key milestones for programs and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify or establish key performance measurement indicators and key milestones to track progress on the department's commitments
- Organize and participate in meetings and training sessions with our internal stakeholders responsible to advance ministerial commitments
- Support the drafting of emails, briefing materials, and presentations for senior management
- Conduct administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, managing email correspondence, maintaining contact list, etc. as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in project management or performance measurement within a federal government environment (former public servant, consultant)
- A valid Secret security clearance
- Bilingual in both official languages is an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks