Accounts Payable Clerk (remote - contract)
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our client in the private sector is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a contractual basis. This would be a 1 month position to start and would then be extended based on performance with the potential to go permanent.
This position would be working remotely from home, Monday - Friday during core business hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full cycle accounts payable data entry
- Monthly payable statement reconciliation
- Research discrepancies and process appropriate adjustments
- Reconciliation and posting
- Review and audit employee expense reports
- Assist in coordinating and preparing for internal and/or external audits
- Review, process and maintain contracts
- Assist Payroll administrator with bi-weekly coding, expenses and data entry
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1 year in similar AP role
- Experience with SAP is considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks