Inventory Clerk / Covid Administrator Mississauga
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, December 24, 2021|
Altis Recruitment is looking for a Inventory Clerk/Covid Administrator. This role includes interacting with employees on client work sites, answering questions about testing, some data entry, and other administrative support. Candidates must have a valid G drivers license, reliable access to a car, and be able to start right away.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain administrative experience, assist with COVID preventative initiatives and travel throughout the GTA and other regions!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities to include:
- 1. Assisting with inventory management at the clients Mississauga depot, including but not limited to, performing inventory counts, receiving shipments and arranging fulfilment & shipping to sites;
- 2. Driving the company sprinter van to move inventory to mobile testing sites or other field testing locations; could be asked to drive to Ayr to pick up stock and transport to Mississauga
- 3. Loading & unloading equipment (some relatively heavy) from van and performing setup at mobile testing sites as needed (including weekend engagements);
- 4. Supporting logistics team with various tasks; and
- 5. Admin assignments on field testing engagements as needed.
- 6. Assisting with test kit and information handouts
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working on-site at various client locations
- Shift times start would be EITHER 5AM and 10:30AM and are for 8 hours each
- Need to have availability to work five shifts a week, Monday - Sunday
- Must have valid G drivers license and reliable access to a car
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.