|8 month contract|
|Provincial Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, December 24, 2021|
Our Provincial Government client is looking for a Project Coordinator with data analysis experience to work for PMO, for 8 month contract, with great possibility of extension. The client is located in Scarborough and the position is completely onsite.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the continual development and assessment of the EPMO project methodologies, including demand management/intake, change management, risk management, governance, and reporting. Ensure all supporting tools, templates and processes are accurate, and in place.
- Maintain the existing enterprise roadmap, tracking cross impact and interdependencies between multiple projects, milestones, and other key operational deliverables.
- Assist with monitoring project performance, preparing reports and dashboards to ensure executive/senior management are fully apprised of relevant issues, workarounds/mitigation plans and predictive risk management items
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years in project management, with demonstrated experience championing change, managing stakeholder relations, and conducting portfolio risk assessments.
- Experience working in an PMO, EPMO or COE project management office – creating, preparing, and communicating various project management methodologies, and accompanying tools, templates and processes.
- Advanced working knowledge of risk management standards, with a solid understanding of SDLC, PMLC and Agile project management methodologies, to best incorporate the various deliverables into the enterprise plan.
- Proficient in risk analysis, mitigation planning, project scheduling and cost control.
- A working knowledge of Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. Proficiency with SharePoint, MS Project desktop and/or MS Project Online.
- Power BI administration experience and PMI certification
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
8 month contract
Two weeks +