Senior Program Manager - Infrastructure & Rail Projects
|English verbal and written||Valid Top Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, December 24, 2021|
Our top-tier client, a provincial government agency, is seeking a Program Manager of provide commercial governance oversight, commercial management excellence, and continuous improvement across the corporation.
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Management, the successful candidate will develop and implement comprehensive strategies, methodologies, tools, and techniques, along with recommendations for commercial strategies to advance overall strategic goals.
This is a 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops contract negotiation, governance and management strategies
- Leads the execution of the overall strategy for commercial management for contracts with vendors and partners
- Ensures corporate documents reflect commercial management strategy and sound commercial principles
- Manages the ongoing maintenance of standards, guidelines and contract and commercial management control systems
- Develops and manages quality assurance systems
- Provides expertise and guidance to internal business areas when developing and reviewing contracts, statements of work, service level agreements, and detailed contractual terms and conditions
- Manages and monitors benchmarks and metrics, and establishes a reporting functionality to appropriately gauge the alignment of business unit initiatives with corporate direction, strategy, and value for money principles
- Provides oversight and monitors marketing contracts/agreements to ensure risk mitigation and management, value management and cost control, in order to identify and advise on the resolution of a range of critical issues
- Manages conflicts effectively to ensure resolution is reached with minimum disruption to operations
- Analyzes data and develops reports and action plans to improve performance and achieve commercial priorities
- Builds and manages relationships with a broad number of internal and external stakeholders/partners, including 3rd party revenue partners, provincial/federal/municipal governments, agencies and/or communities
- Effectively deals with significant commercial issues, including complex engineering, operational and business challenges, to ensure the completion of key projects and strategies
- Ensures the procurement of contracts, goods and services that provide the organization with best value
- Provides strategic leadership and directly manages 3 - 5 professional staff, and indirectly manages more than 15 employees
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years progressive experience in marketing or business roles related to planning, design, construction, commercializing assets, increasing revenue, and operation of transit infrastructure.
- Vendor management experience, including evaluation of project tenders and review of consultant proposals.
- Knowledge of Project Management principals and practices.
- Understanding of quality assurance and quality control principals, practices, and methods.
- Broad knowledge of budgetary processes and performance measurement principles.
- Political acumen with experience providing strategic advice to senior management.
Apply today or send your resume to Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks