Junior Help Desk Support
|Information Technology||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Monday, January 17, 2022|
Our client in Ottawa is looking for a Junior Help Desk Support Representative to join their team on a contract (3 month) duration. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer services skills and 1-2 years of help desk support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping internal staff with system/computer issues in person or over the phone
- Helping clients over the phone with login issues
- Help set up new hires and office moves
- Problem solving and troubleshooting issues with customers and employees by phone and email.
- Support the team with different task as they come
- Inter office Moves
- Inventory tracking
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of experience within help desk role
- Strong communication skills over the phone and by email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong customer service skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.