Talent Acquisition Specialist - Construction Industry
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, January 24, 2022|
We are presently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our client in the construction industry. The role is located in Burlington and offers a hybrid working environment (2 days from home and 3 days onsite).
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support Managers with their recruitment strategy of talented and qualified construction professionals and corporate resources for the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing and closing off with candidates), as well as passively seeking candidates for future vacancies
- Maintain a talent pool of hard-to-find individuals and headhunt candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define scope of roles and recruitment strategies
- Develop relationships with post-secondary institutions to proactively recruit for new talent
- Evaluate and track the effectiveness of sourcing techniques, interviewing process, and overall hiring strategy
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring mangers and candidates
- Keep updated on market trends and continuously improve the recruitment strategy
- Manage the ATS and provide regular reporting and insights to leadership and hiring managers
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience recruiting for various levels of positions, ASSET if within the construction or manufacturing industry
- Ability to manage multiple roles and address hiring needs with urgency, while providing excellent candidate experience
- Experience with high-volume recruitment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success recognizing and implementing continuous improvements to the hiring process
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks