Financial Policy Specialist
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, December 27, 2021|
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Policy Specialist to support their team on a 3-5 month contract opportunity in a 100% remote (work from home) capacity. They will largely be responsible for mentoring a new FI02 employee on a day-to-day basis and are required to be bilingual in both official languages.
This Policy Specialist must have previous experience working with the federal government and a strong understanding of Treasury Board policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- A valid Reliability security clearance
- Bilingual in both official languages (at or close to the BBB level for French fluency)
- A stable Wi-Fi connection and required office setup/equipment (ex: headset)
- Knowledge of Treasury Board (TB) policies with respect to legislation, policy instruments, department delegation charts, signing authorities etc.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Professional experience in the provision of Policy advice, guidance and interpretation (support notes, delegation charts, specimen signature cards etc.)
- Some professional experience with Performance Management or extensive knowledge of Performance Management responsibilities
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks