Sr. Technical Writer - WON CONTRACT
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, December 23, 2021|
The Senior Technical Writer will support the project in the development of key materials needed to execute the proof of concept.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and determine document and documentation requirements specific to the intended audience, including the ideal degree of detail to be incorporated into the output;
- Interpret and explain technical ideas in simple but accurate language;
- Complete work estimates and provide detailed work plan(s);
- Utilize word-processing, desktop publishing and graphics or other modern software packages to produce documentation;
- Develop clear and understandable documentation, such as technical documentation, appropriately formatted web page and user manual content and other related project documents;
- Prepare and incorporate illustrations or video clips cleanly into documents;
- Create process maps and flowcharts, charts graphs and forms as needed; etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years professional work experience working as a Technical Writer
- Federal Government Experience
- 10+ years professional work experience working with the following MS Office desktop
- a. Word
- b. Excel
- c. PowerPoint
- 6+ years professional work experience developing technical/system specifications documentation within an IM/IT environment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks