Account Manager (Sales) - Oakville, ON (Hybrid)
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, December 30, 2021|
We are currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager to join our reputable client in the manufacturing industry to assist with sales in their Animal Health and Welfare division. The ideal candidate will prior experience in sales and/or account management. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in a lucrative role with a great company culture, have a competitive salary, and many more exciting perks!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for key accounts and help assist clients as needed by providing excellent service
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on account sales and marketing initiatives
- Assist in monitoring existing and new corporate accounts to capitalize on opportunities to maximize technology growth and development
- Promote and maintain the company's brand image within the market
- Develop and set targets to achieve sales goals
- Ensure client satisfaction is met and achieved
- Participate in negotiating terms and conditions of both existing and new contracts with strategic and corporate accounts
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in account management and business development
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Strong relationship building skills and confidence to work with and negotiate with mid-level management
- Ability to collaborate, take initiative, and build and maintain strong working relationships across teams
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal office hours to attend tradeshows and meet clients
If interested in this exciting new opportunity, then please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.