Tax Manager - Fully Remote Permanent
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
Altis recruitment has partnered with a leading public firm to bring upon a new Tax Manager to join their cultivating and collaborative team. This role is a fully remote position but their office is based out in London, ON. The Tax Manager is responsible for oversight of various functions within the tax compliance team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full oversight of various functions within the Acceleration Centre Tax team
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to identify and drive transformation projects and digital upskilling / automation projects
- Accountable for responding to and solving all local office team escalations, taking ownership of resolutions, responding back to key stakeholders
- Act as the point of contact for local office Managers/Partners to raise concerns with deadlines and quality of work
- Actively solicit and respond to feedback from team and local office; take ownership to ensure feedback is being applied
- Meet with Business Leads/Partners to determine potential new work; drive intake meetings and make recommendation to AC Director/Partner
- Work with internal support networks (i.e. L&D, HC) to drive development of training and people strategies that meet business needs
- Actively work with the both support teams and tax team in the execution of coaching and mentoring programs
- Responsible for aspects of the annual performance management process; including delivery of year end compensation/ratings
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 Years of relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years of management/leadership experience
- Extensive experience working in Tax Compliance industry and expert knowledge of Tax Compliance services & practices
- CPA, CA or any other related certification
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks