Desktop Support Analyst * Hiring ASAP! *
|Non-Profit||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 22, 2021|
Our private sector client in Downtown Ottawa is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their team for a 3 month contract! After the contract period, there is opportunity for permanent placement. This position offers remote work, great compensation, and opportunity to grow your career with a company carrying a wonderful reputation! The position is mostly remote, with on-site visits on "as-needed" basis due to the network/hardware aspects of the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sharing the first point of contact for all IT tickets & desktop support issues and resolving or escalating accordingly - troubleshoot, diagnose and problem solve
- Install, configure, and monitor, MS Windows 10 laptops
- Reimage laptops for distribution, along with peripherals and possible mobile devices
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting:
- Windows 10
- MS Office 365
- Cisco firewalls, switches, WLC, and Unity administration
- VMware environments, vSphere, vMotion and Maintenance
- Knowledge in installing a variety of hardware and software (apps) on clients (locally and remotely)
- Knowledge in MS Server administration - v2012 R2 – 2019.
- Knowledge in Microsoft InTune, Azure AD, Exchange Online, 2FA/MFA, 365 Defender
- COMPTIA or greater
- MCITP, MCTS, VCA-DCV
- Knowledge of Apple products (iPhones/iPads)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.