Business Development Manager
|Permanent||From: $80,000.00 To: $100,000.00|
|Marketing & Communications||Sales|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our Public Relations client located in Toronto is currently seeking a full-time, permanent Business Development Manager to join their growing team! This role is 100% remote at the moment and will likely transition to a hybrid structure in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively lead a team of 12-14 BDR’s to tactically and creatively prospect for new business
- Work intimately with your peers including Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales to ensure BDR’s are aligning to corporate goals
- Mentor, train, and develop sales strategies for the BDR teams to be more effective, while iterating until we find the right methodologies for success
- Develop best practices for operating strategies and provide direction for the business development team, help to hire, onboard, train and manage BDRs
- Create and manage KPI metrics including net pipeline added, meetings created meeting attended, calls made and emails made
- Ensure BDR team meets personal and team monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Provide guidance and instruction on a day-to-day basis to ensure team members understand and execute their responsibilities
- Ensure that marketing leads are converting to opportunities and supporting sales pipeline growth
Qualifications and Experience
- Extremely results-oriented leader that also likes to have fun
- 5+ years of experience in sales or business development in a B2B environment
- Experience in a team lead or people-management role
- Ability to track and forecast sales pipeline and revenue growth
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
We are hiring ASAP for this exciting opportunity so please apply today for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.