|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, December 22, 2021|
Our University client is looking for an ITSM Analyst to join their team! This will be a 6 month contract to start and is fully remote. The project is an ESM Tool Roll Out - migration from from ServiceNow to Freshworks - Freshservice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the ITSM Process Leads to perform activities related to ITIL policies, processes, and procedures, in order to optimize delivery of services
- Responsible for performing specific tasks relating to the assignment, creating communication, reviewing documentation, and closure of tickets
- Monitors and evaluates process activities to ensure standards are being adhered to and that other "best practice" process activities are integrated accordingly
- Builds reports to monitor and analyze trends associated with ITSM processes and service performance
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow administration.
- General understanding of ITIL V3 or ITIL 4 foundation
- OTRS knowledge
- Q FLow knowledge
- Education or government industry experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
8 month contract
Two weeks +