Office Administrator - Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $60,000.00|
|Manufacturing||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 4, 2022|
Our trusted client within the manufacturing industry is looking for an Office Administrator to join their Thornhill office. The ideal candidate has at least 2-5 years of experience in an office administrative capacity, has excellent Microsoft Office skills, is detail oriented and has experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone and direct callers to appropriate colleagues.
- Welcoming and directing visitors.
- Providing support with data entry, processing and reporting and additional administrative support including, filing, typing, copying, letters, documents, reports etc.
- Schedule meetings, such as employee lunches, update appointment calendars.
- Some HR duties, such as assisting with onboarding process, preparing offer letters, entering in new employee information, track training information.
- Management of mail room and distribution.
- Assisting with entering payroll information, paying invoices and credit card statements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2-5 years of working experience in an office administrator role.
- MS Office experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- The ability to multi task and work on various projects at one time.
- Professional, friendly and engaging personality.
- Self-starter, independent and excellent organizational skills.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.