ATIP Officer - PSPC
|English 100%, French 80%||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking an experienced ATIP Officer to join their team for a long term contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing recommendations regarding the exemption or exclusion of sensitive information;
- Conducting, coordinating and managing consultations with various federal departments and agencies;
- Performing detailed quality control on a wide variety of documents produced by ATIP teams;
- Assist in preparing complaint files, (scanning documents, prepare mailings);
- Assist in preparing tasking email sent to Office of Primary Interest for new requests or consultations;
- Assist in updating Info Source and in preparing internal ATIP weekly reports;
- Assist in other related ATIP duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have experience in applying and interpreting the Access to Information Act and/or the Privacy Act and relevant codes of practice in a federal ATIP office.
- Must have experience in mediating and negotiating the resolutions of access to information and/or privacy issues.
- Experience in researching, reviewing and analyzing documents for disclosure in accordance with the ATIP legislation.
Please apply today with an updated copy of your resume and email Eric@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks