Project Manager (Speciality Construction)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
Our Specialty Construction client is looking to add an accomplished, self-motivated Project Manager that shares their pride and passion in what they do to their ever growing and diverse team.
The successful candidate will have 7 years of experience in a project manager role, leading and managing heavy construction projects. Previous experience within ICI construction from the ground up, working within a construction manger model is a strong asset. A candidate who enjoys travel is preferred as the role does have 50% domestic travel required. (About 3 hours max. to the site).
This company offers a generous base salary and lucrative incentive opportunities that recognize your contributions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning & management of diverse and complex construction projects; Perform duties using sound project management principles and methodologies
- Proficient in contract administration, project scheduling, and revenue and cost management; Ensure contracts are sound, beneficial, and strategically negotiated
- Effectively and consistently lead clients and builds and fosters good relationships
- Identify risk and develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Identify resolutions to contract, project, execution (including scheduling), and client issues; Negotiate and strategize client and subcontractor scope changes
- Participate in pre-construction, progress and planning meetings with project stakeholders; Collaborate with construction & engineering stakeholders to plan, manage, procure and execute work for each phase
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction, Business, or related field of study
- Minimum of 7 years of project management experience in heavy construction, design-build projects, and managing multimillion-dollar projects
- Demonstrates exceptional oral and written communication competencies
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
If qualified and interested, please apply below or email Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks