Estimator (Commercial and Restaurant Construction)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
Our client, a construction company who specializes in commercial new build and interior fit-up for restaurants, is looking for an Estimator.
The successful candidate will have experience with similar projects as stated above.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Senior Estimator with all ad hoc projects
- Prepare estimations and quotations including RFP/RFQ proposals, operational take off documents and department customer service quality
- Manage the accuracy of ERP data collection and perform analytical analyses to maximize customer growth, pricing optimization, bid performance, close ratios etc.
- Develop, manage and modify processes continuously to maximize the efficiency and competitiveness of proposals and to ensure a quality customer experience
- Work estimating team members to develop and propose customer solutions to retain and grow revenue and account share, including cross selling complex service lines to optimize customer quality
- Lead the pricing committee and engage in systematic line-of-business pricing reviews
- Develop and manage estimates to meet all sales targets and continuously improve close rations and pricing accuracy
- Prepare, monitor and track sales plans and forecasts to ensure sales quotas are met or exceeded
- Remain current in regards to products, competitors, market conditions and industry trends
- Update and distribute weekly activity reports and monthly sales reports
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-5+ years of experience as an Estimator within the Construction industry
- Experience estimating experience in ICI Construction with emphasis on commercial buildings/restaurants
- Excellent communication, editing and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills - must be able to build relationships with subcontractors and customers across the business
- University or College Degree in Engineering/Technical curriculum or equivalent professional experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and think outside the box
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested and qualified for this role, please APPLY online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +