Professional Conduct Associate Intake and Monitoring - Broader Public Sector
|Broader Public Sector||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, December 28, 2021|
Altis Recruitment has partnered with The College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologies of Ontario (CMRITO) to recruit for a full-time permanent position as a Professional Conduct Associate – Intake and Monitoring. CMRITO is an effective and collaborative regulator that values integrity, respect, and trustworthiness and is committed to ensuring transparency, professionalism, and equity, diversity, and inclusion. These values shape their organizational culture and are the basis of our decision-making and actions.
CMRITO is looking for an energetic, conscientious, and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their work, to join their team, in a permanent full-time position.
The CMRITO office is in downtown Toronto, but the office is currently working remotely and will be doing so until April 2022. Flexible work arrangements may be available once the office opens again for on-site meetings and work.
CMRITO offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes a defined benefit pension plan with HOOPP, extended health, dental, life and disability insurance, access to an employee assistance program, learning opportunities and excellent policies regarding vacation, personal, sick, and professional development days.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working under the direction of the Professional Conduct & Regulatory Affairs Director (“the Director”) and in coordination with the Manager of Professional Conduct – Intake and Monitoring (“the Manager”), the Professional Conduct Associate – Intake and Monitoring (“the Associate”) will support the intake of complaints from members of the public, mandatory reports from employers and other individuals, mandatory self-reports from members of the profession, illegal practice concerns, and other concerns that come to the attention of the College regarding the conduct of its members. The Associate will also support the College’s Registrar’s Review and compliance monitoring processes.
- The Professional Conduct Associate will:
- Provide front-line communications to members of the public, employers, members of the profession, and other individuals, responding to general inquiries about CMRITO’s professional conduct processes
- Triage inquiries for follow-up by the Manager, as required
- Track and monitor the intake of patient complaints until such time as the complainant consents to proceed with the investigation and the member is identified
- Track and monitor member’s compliance with orders of the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports (ICR) Committee, Discipline Committee, and Fitness to Practise Committee
- Intake, triage, track, and monitor the review of information by the Registrar as part of CMRITO’s Registrar’s Review process
- Prepare material for all Registrar’s Review meetings
- Provide back up support and coverage to other members of the professional conduct team and other program areas, as required
Qualifications and Experience
- College diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree would be an asset
- A minimum of two years office work experience is required
- Clerical work experience within a diagnostic imaging or radiation therapy department in a hospital or Independent Health Facility, including an understanding of medical terminology, is required
- Stable and consistent internet access to handle video conferencing (over MS Teams) and resources access (Web Browsing) is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work with confidential materials are required
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure is required
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills, both verbal and written, and effective telephone skills and fluency in English are required
- Fluency in French would be an asset
- Work experience with a regulatory body would be an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint would be an asset
- Commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to function both independently and as a team member
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
CMRITO is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply. CMRITO recognizes the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion and welcomes applicants from visible minorities, indigenous people, persons of any sexual orientation, gender or identity and persons with disabilities. Should you require any type of accommodation during the selection process, please advise us. Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be currently authorized to work in Canada and must reside in the province of Ontario.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send your resume to: Alyssia Tassone, Altis Recruitment at Alyssia@altisrecruitment.com.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.