Corporate Sales Rep Luxury Stay Hotel/Condo
|Permanent||Up to: $65,000.00|
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
Our client in Ottawa is looking to hire a Corporate Sales Rep to join their team that will support their short and long term stays in one of their new luxury buildings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maximize revenue by selling all features of the hotel to previous, current and potential clients.
- Manage all accounts ensuring all aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Develop and conduct verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Conduct cold calls, search internet leads, brand leads, trade shows and have community involvement.
- Perform community outreach activities as it benefits the hotel.
- Correspond with potential clients providing any requested information concerning bids, confirmation of bookings, proposals, thank you letters, follow up letters, etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all sales department functions and transactions.
- Conduct hotel tours.
- Submit required monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the Director of Sales and General Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate sales, hotel sales and/or hospitality settings.
- Must be able to negotiate, convince, sell and influence professionals and hotel guests.
- Advanced knowledge of sales/hospitality principles and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This position offers:
- A competitive salary
- Commission structure
- Benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP matching
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply below or email Bryanna@altisrecruitment.com!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks