|Federal Government||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, December 17, 2021|
Our valued Federal Government client is currently in need of a Business Analyst to assist in the transformation of a legacy reporting tool. This is a 1+ year REMOTE contract opportunity with the strong possibility of extension.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and document statements of requirements (business, user, functional and/or service-level ) for considered alternatives (Alternatives may be considered only if they affect business processes/requirements)to ensure that IT-delivered solutions support the business through the implementation process;
- Perform business analyses of functional requirement changes to identify information, procedures, and decision flows in order to assess the impact of change;
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience performing business analysis of functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- A minimum of two years of experience developing use cases using SDLC methodology (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.) for business modelling and business requirements definition
- A minimum of five years of experience contributing to the development of project charters, plans, schedules and estimates and adhering to the constraints set within the plans.
- A minimum of three years of experience performing project data analysis on IM/IT projects using the method of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) or State Diagrams or RACI, leading to the development of data models, data dictionaries and schemas
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.