Marketing Specialist ~ Hybrid (2 days WFH)
|Manufacturing||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking a self-motivated and experienced Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic team!
This is a full time, permanent position that offers flexibility to work from home 2 days a week, and from their office 3 days a week after the 3 month probationary period. This role offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package, 2 weeks of vacation + paid time off during holidays.
The successful candidate has minimum 3 years of Marketing experience with developing content including writing and scheduling of content, planning and executing marketing campaigns via channels such as email marketing, social media, and print, and working on advertising. Alongside this experience, you are also a team-player, have a positive attitude, and work well in a collaborative, high paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, providing insight, and executing marketing campaigns, copy, content, and marketing collateral via multiple channels (email marketing, infographics, blogs, websites, social media, print).
- Conducting market research and analytics, providing team insight and creative ideas into industry trends.
- Develop engaging social media content plans including scheduling that is consistent with branding and key audiences, working with partners to optimize layout and design.
- Managing advertisement efforts (managing media plans, analytics, billing, coordinating with external agencies).
- Measuring success of all marketing campaigns, make recommendations for best practices.
- Measure and analyze lead generation strategies using analytical tools.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, resourceful, and problem solve.
- Creativity, growth, and innovation mindset.
- 3 years of Marketing experience in a similar role (content development, content calendars, copy-writing, ad campaigns, email marketing, analytics).
- Strong written communication skills, including expertise on cadence, best practices, subject lines, AV testing.
- Experience with Social Media including building audiences, content writing and managing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube).
- Experience using Canva, Hubspot, and the Adobe Creative Suite are an asset.
- Knowledge/ experience in Graphic Design is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
BONUS: You are passionate about sustainability!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week