HR Assistant - Remote Opportunity!
|3 Month Contract|
|Provincial Government||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Thursday, December 16, 2021|
One of our Provincial government client located in Toronto is seeking an HR Assistant candidate to support their team team on a remote basis for a contract of 3 months. The ideal candidate will have either experience in Human Resources OR Post Secondary education in Human Resources. Please note, equipment will have to be picked up from the client's location near Union Station for this opportunity! This role s a full time role, offering at least $22/hr. Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviewing all external applicants to vacant opportunities.
- Completing screen calls and initial calls with potential applicants.
- Coordinating first round interviews with selected applicants.
- Scheduling all further interviews with managers in Outlook.
- Sending applicants confirmation details for interviews.
- Assisting with reference checking.
- Preparing initial documents for letters of offer for successful applicants.
- Answering any telephone or email inquiries from external applicants regarding status of a role, or process.
- Additional administrative duties as required; filing, scanning, photocopying and data entry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a post secondary education, preferably in Human Resources
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with strict deadlines
- Great communication skills in English is required (written and verbal)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and Outlook
- Minimum of Human Resources Post Secondary education AND / OR 1-2 years working experience in an HR related role
- Entry level experience with HRIS System is a plus
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks