Sales & Talent Associate ~ Staffing Industry
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, May 2, 2022|
Do you have a passion for people, community and conversation and want to explore the possibilities a career in staffing has to offer? If so, we created a new internal opportunity that turns up the potential!
The All-In Mindset program is a full-time, salaried opportunity within our Altis team. This role will give you a 360-degree perspective on our company to expand on your existing experiences, explore your leadership potential, and set you up to build a career worth celebrating within the staffing industry. This position will allow you to gain hands-on experience through rotations within our multiple business streams. You will be supported by various mentors and colleagues and have the opportunity to engage through meaningful projects. You will develop competencies related to talent sourcing, recruitment, business development, accounting, marketing and more. We will provide you with the opportunity to identify which responsibilities you enjoy the most and where you want to build your career.
This is a remote-first opportunity and we are open to applicants across Canada.
Your main responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying hiring leads and prospect calling
- Reviewing Top Client websites and sharing lead information
- Communicating trends on who’s hiring and what skills are in demand
- Contacting passive candidates to build a talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Maintaining candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking system
- Becoming an expert in external recruitment sources such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster and more
- Completing a high volume of calls and interviews with qualified candidates
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of colleagues when needed
- Crafting and sending out recruitment e-mails
- Conducting marketing research for newsletters
- Assisting with the coordination of client events
- Administering campaign send-outs
- Supporting graphic design initiatives
- Helping with weekly social posts
- Coordinating client promo send outs
- Supporting the accounting team by answering basic payroll and timesheet questions
- Completing activities that support our internal culture and engagement
Qualifications and Experience
- Desire to create a long-term business career and a potential interest in building a career with our company
- Excited to learn and actively participate in the learning process
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong attention to detail and superior verbal and written communication skills
- Tendency to think strategically, critically, and present creative solutions through forward thinking
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +