|Manufacturing||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
Our prestigious, well established medical devices manufacturing company based out of U.S. who also operate out of GTA is looking to hire an ACCOUNTANT - multiple openings in the GTA.
If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the maintenance of accounts and records by managing disbursements, expenses and income.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information through preparation of reports, general ledger entries and journal entries.
- Assures financial accuracy by preparing business unit and consolidated income statements and balance sheets and other accounting statements and reports.
- Designs, modifies, installs and maintains general accounting systems to provide records of assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
- Establishes and communicates accounting policies by maintaining a thorough understanding of GAP and new accounting guidance as appropriate.
- Takes an active interest in seeking opportunities for continuous improvement, standardizing processes across multiple legal entities.
- Works to deliver upon key performance metrics and service levels agreed with business partners.
- Specific to the fixed asset specialty: Process capital requests and maintain fixed asset database.
- Specific to travel specialty: Responsible for monitoring adherence to travel and expense policies by auditing reports, ensures accuracy of expense reporting and maintains interfaces.
- Quality System Requirements - In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong team player but also a strong individual worker
- Strong communication, written and verbal, and collaborations skills
- SAP experience
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Promotes continuous improvements
- Strong Excel skills
- Tableau experience, experience with similar ETL type tools
- CPA designation preferred, but not mandatory; minimum 5-7 years industry experience
I want to hear from you - email me at email@example.com
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks