Digital Marketing Specialist ~ Hybrid (2 days WFH)
|Manufacturing||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, December 29, 2021|
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking a driven and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join their high-performing team!
This is a full time, permanent position that offers flexibility to work from home 2 days a week, and from their office 3 days a week after the 3 month probationary period. This role offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package, 2 weeks of vacation + paid time off during holidays.
*NOTE: There will be travel involved in this role several times a year (Canada/ United States). All travel/accommodations are paid for by client.
The successful candidate has minimum 2-3 years of experience with building social media platforms, designing compelling graphics, managing SEO efforts, writing copy/content and is up to date with Marketing technological tools. Along with your strong technical skills, you are also a team-player, have a positive attitude, and work well in a collaborative setting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategically managing company website, social media, and all digital advertising campaigns in order to increase web traffic and engagement.
- Creating content for website and social media that aligns with brand.
- Creating engaging graphics/ visuals for website and social media.
- Planning and executing SEO and SEM efforts.
- Supporting development of annual marketing plans and strategies.
- Building customer engagement by using multiple channels, staying current on new avenues and industry trends, to engage with customers.
- Collaborating with other teams and agencies to develop marketing content and collateral.
- Suggesting ways that UX can be improved, leading functional and usability improvements according to deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, resourceful, and problem solve.
- Willingness to be coached, improve, and grow with team.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- 3 years of Marketing experience in a similar role (Graphic Design, Copy-writing/Content writing, SEO/SEM, Email Marketing including light coding, Analytics)
- Experience using the following: WordPress, HubSpot, Facebook Business Manager, Creative Cloud Suite, Adobe Premium Pro, Adobe Final Cut Pro, SmartSheet, Google Ads, StackAdapt.
- Experience with HTML, CSS developments and constraints, and UX.
- Experience with Social Media including building audiences, content writing and managing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube).
- Google Analytics Certificate is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Bonus: You are passionate about sustainability!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week