Financial Analyst 6 month contract - Remote
|Health Care & Science||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Monday, January 10, 2022|
Our client in the health care industry is seeking a financial analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract with a possibility to go long term and permanent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to grow within a well established organization. This position is a remote role that is Monday to Friday for a 37.5 hours/ week. Our client being in the health care industry does have a vaccination policy in place that applies to remote employees also. The rate of pay is between $34-38/hr based on previous experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the integration and interpretation of financial and clinical information to enable effective, efficient program business management.
- Provide program support to clients by understanding their needs, interpreting/analyzing data, confidently making recommendations and linking financial /operational priorities using informational and people resources, problem solving, knowledge of standards and informative communication.
- Work with Senior Management, Program Directors, Managers, and other enabling team members to understand their operations and business requirements to facilitate the coordination of the annual operating and capital budget, completing forecasts, analyzing variances and their drivers, and helping the development of strategic action plans while also managing external reporting requirements.
- Communicate with confidence and present his/her findings and recommendations to various leaders in the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of a university degree program (B. Commerce, M.B.A. or equivalent)
- 3 to 5 years of related progressive experience;
- Working towards or completion of a professional designation program (CMA/CGA/CA) preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards
- Strong financial planning, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience developing annual budgets and linking into program operating and strategic plans
- Experience analyzing business performance and developing business cases
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Please apply today. For more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks