RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST HYBRID ROLE
|Human Resources||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check vulnerable sector|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, December 17, 2021|
Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for a recruitment specialist to join their team! This is starting as soon as possible, on an 11 week contract to start, with a strong potential for it to be extended to September 2022. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience, experience in doing full cycle recruitment and doing high volume recruiting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategize and develop new ways to to bring in potential candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine hiring needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with qualified candidates for the role
- Coordinate onboarding of new employees
- Responsible for the management of day-to-day operations of recruitment
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years doing high volume recruitment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks