Administrative Assistant & Coordinator - (HYBRID 1 YEAR CONTRACT)
|Permanent||From: $45,000.00 To: $55,000.00|
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
Our client, based in Toronto, ON, is a non-profit organization that is looking to expand their team by hiring an Administrative Assistant & Coordinator. This is a full-time ONE YEAR CONTRACT, with a very strong possibility of extension. This position will be HYBRID, working part-time in the office located in Toronto, and working remotely. This position will be supporting 2 Vice Presidents and supporting the office operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to 2 VPs
- Manage office operations and administration
- Ensure office equipment and inventory is up to date and ordered
- support on reception as a back up and manage incoming inquiries
- Support documentation and prepare accordingly
- Coordinate and book meetings
- Handle incoming calls, and manage general inquires
- Maintain a filing system and manage the office internal database
- Work on special projects, coordinate tasks as needed
- Prepare documents as needed
- Coordinate and plan events
- Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of related administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong time management skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to work well both independently and in a team
- Previous experiences and proficiency in MS Office Suite
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If interested in this opportunity, then please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.