|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, January 17, 2022|
Our prestigious client is looking for an HR Generalist / Office Manager to join their growing dynamic team!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Manage recruitment and selection process i.e., job posting, candidates’ search & evaluation, interviewing as applicable; and organizing their employment paperwork
- Oversee new employees’ orientation, training, in addition to talent development programs.
- Coordinate all internal staff communication and staff events
- Manage staff data base & annual activities i.e., performance evaluation, vacation planning, etc.
- Oversee daily office operations
- Support with administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- Proficiency in Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Word / Excel, Power Point and Purely HR
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks